Donald "Duck" Dunn (Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Stax recording legend)
"I always used B-15's in the studio on Stax Records. But it was Ampeg's 8x10's more than anything with my flat wound strings that drew me to Ampeg."
» More Ampeg Artists
- Delivers a wide range of authentic Ampeg tones
- Classic 3-band tone stack plus volume
- Ultra-Hi and Ultra-Lo circuits for tonal flexibility
- True bypass, analog design with incredible signal-to-noise ratio
- Roadworthy all-metal chassis construction
- 9V DC supply or battery capable (not included)
The Ampeg Classic Analog Bass Preamp pedal is like having a choice of Ampeg amps right on your pedal board. Dial in a wide range of authentic Ampeg tones with the 3-band tone stack and highly flexible Ultra-Hi and Ultra-Lo circuits. It’s the most affordable way into the pure analog bass tone of Ampeg.