Completely redesigned, Ampeg’s all-new BA Series Bass Combos feature legacy Ampeg preamp and tone stack circuits with a wide range of classic Ampeg tones. The rugged, portable designs include a true 60° sound reinforcement monitor angle for added clarity and performance-driven features perfect for serious gigging, rehearsal and solo practice.
CLASSIC AMPEG TONE IN MODERN, PERFORMANCE-DRIVEN COMBOS
The modern, flexible designs include a true 60° sound reinforcement monitor angle that directs sound right to your ears, adding clarity and definition in any situation. Plus, performance-driven features like integrated DIs and effects loops are ideal for both live performance and rehearsal or practice. Portable by design and built for gigging, a protective all-steel amp chassis, durable double-thick Tolex® and metal corners deliver the durability you need during transport. Classic Ampeg tones in modern, performance-driven combos – BA Series.
* Legacy Ampeg preamp and tone stack circuits
* Ampeg Ultra Hi/Lo tone shaping*
* Bass Scrambler™ overdrive for SVT grind*
* Perfectly-matched Ampeg Custom™ speakers
* True 60° sound reinforcement monitor angle
* Integrated DIs, effects loops, extension speaker outs*
* Aux in / headphone outs
* Protective all-steel amp chassis
* Impact-resistant metal corners
* Rugged, braced enclosures
*Some features may not be available on all models
** Click here to learn more about the new BA Series and Sign Up for more info