Ampeg

BA Series Rebates

Ampeg_BA_Rebate_2017_OCT-NOV_Blog_800x400

The ultimate in tone, power, and portability, BA Series combos offer all the legendary Ampeg tone and power you love, in a smaller package. With up to $100 off, now is the time to step up to the Ampeg BA Series.

Up to $100 back by mail on BA Series amplifiers October 1st, 2017 through November 30th, 2017

BA110v2    $30
BA112v2    $50
BA115v2    $75
BA210v2   $100

HOW TO QUALIFY AND REDEEM YOUR REBATE

1. Purchase a qualified product from a U.S./Canada Authorized Ampeg Dealer between October 1, 2017 and November 30, 2017. (NOTE: B-Stock products DO NOT qualify.)
  2. Go to ampeg.4myrebate.com and enter OFFER CODE: AMP-1006 USA for purchases made in the U.S. and OFFER CODE: AMP-1006 CAN for purchases made in Canada. Or search for the offer and pre-register your rebate online.
  3. Enter all of the required information, then print and sign the rebate form.
  4. Customers must mail in the following within 30 days of purchase:
  5. A legible copy of your original dated invoice or purchase receipt (keep the original for your records). NOTE: If you bought a floor demo, you must send a copy of a store-printed receipt that indicates “no box.”
  6. The original box code UPC code(s)
  7. Completed mail-in rebate form
  8. Offer valid for U.S. and Canadian residents only.
  9. Qualified customers will receive a MasterCard® Prepaid Rewards Card.
  1. Comment by Steven Snow April 9, 2017 @ 10:04 am

Hi there,

I’m inquiring about the rebate in regards to the BA Series line. I’ve filled out and submitted the Rebate Form, and have scanned my original receipt.

I’m not sure what the “Original UPC Barcode Label” is though. Is this the barcode that’s located on the backside of the amp? If you can provide information in regards to this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve Snow

2. Comment by Sean Fairchild April 13, 2017 @ 3:31 pm

Hi Steve, that is the UPC code from the box. Even if you don’t have it, you can still submit a claim explaining the situation and let us know if it gets denied. Thanks!

3. Comment by marc lopez April 17, 2017 @ 8:48 pm

Just about to sign and mail off my rebate but my question about the UPC bar code ..there is a couple of stickers with bar codes ..thats about the only bar codes on the box ..so do I peel bar codes stickers off and mail with signed form …. TY

4. Comment by Jaret Hanson April 24, 2017 @ 11:49 am

Hi, I purchased a floor demo amp, but the receipt doesn’t say “no box”, and I don’t have a UPC code. Will I still be able to get the rebate?

Thanks in advance

5. Comment by Scott April 27, 2017 @ 8:39 pm

Hi, where are the rebate terms and conditions? I was unable to find them on mackie.4myrebate.com. Only the site terms and conditions.

6. Comment by Nathan Lomax April 30, 2017 @ 9:50 am

I will be purchasing the ampeg BA-210 combo amp at guitar center in Memphis, TN Tue.5/2/17. will that be too late for the rebate?

7. Comment by Norman Porter April 30, 2017 @ 1:23 pm

Hi, my interpretation of the rebate offer is that it runs “through” April 30th. That my purchase today will have qualified for the rebate offer. Could you confirm I’m eligible & will receive the rebate when submitted? Domestic bliss lay with your answer. Thank You.

8. Comment by Dustin Mitchell May 1, 2017 @ 2:48 pm

Hello! I just purchased a BA212V2 and have all necessary documents to mail in for the rebate EXCEPT the UPC on the box has been rubbed off and is almost completely illegible. Any help is appreciated!

9. Comment by Chuck Belin May 3, 2017 @ 8:45 am

Ampeg Team,

Is there any calendar extension to the BA System rebates (like into May 2017)?

Thoughts?

Required fields marked wtih "*"

aspersive-unvitalized
© LOUD Technologies Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Promotions & Rebates