Donald "Duck" Dunn (Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Stax recording legend)
"I always used B-15's in the studio on Stax Records. But it was Ampeg's 8x10's more than anything with my flat wound strings that drew me to Ampeg."
» More Ampeg Artists
Classic Ampeg tone
- 20 watts RMS power
- 8″ Ampeg Custom8™ speaker
- Legacy Ampeg preamp with 3-band EQ
- True 60° sound reinforcement monitor angle
- Aux input for playing along with smartphone or iPod
- Headphone output for silent solo practice
- -15dB input pad for active basses or additional level control
- Protective all-steel amp chassis
- Impact-resistant black metal corners
- Durable double-thick Ampeg Classic black Tolex®
- Lightweight, portable design
Ampeg’s BA-108 8″ Bass Combo delivers classic Ampeg tone and performance-driven features in a highly-affordable package ideal for practice. Perfect for small spaces, the new 60-degree monitoring angle delivers unmatched clarity. With front-facing controls and features built for silent practice, the Ampeg BA-108 is the most professional practice amp for the money.